Bikewise Motorcycle Parts & Accessories is the official distributor for Pirelli motorcycle tyres in South Africa.
Pirelli was founded in Milan in 1872 and today stands as a global brand known for its cutting edge technology, high-end production excellence and passion for innovation that draws heavily on its Italian roots. With 19 production plants in 12 countries and a commercial presence in over 160, Pirelli has around 31,600 employees and had a turnover in 2019 of about 5.3 billion euro. It is among the world’s major producers of tyres and associated services and the only one focused solely on the Consumer tyre market, which includes tyres for cars, motorcycles and bicycles. Pirelli, a Pure Consumer Tyre Company, has a particular focus on the High Value tyre market and is constantly engaged in the development of innovative products to address the most specific mobility needs of the final Consumer, such as Specialty and Super Specialty tyres.
The Pirelli Brand
The Pirelli brand is an international icon standing for technology, tastefulness and Italian excellence. Represented by the unmistakable “long P” logo for more than a century, the Pirelli name is associated with exclusivity, luxury and innovation, strengthening its distinctive position as a supplier to luxury car manufacturers. Pirelli continually enhances the reputation and strength of the brand through its involvement in motorsport events and competitions, cultural and artistic projects and initiatives benefitting local communities.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL?
- Pirelli technology developed within the World Superbike Championship
- Unprecedented handling for a new generation of sporty behavior
- Bi-compound with wide side soft stripe offering full grip starting from mid lean angle
- Large footprint area for improved adherence
THE ULTIMATE RACING REPLICA GENERATION
- Racetrack performance delivered via a fully street legal tyre
- New tread design geometry to better respond to the lateral forces and improve wear regularity
- New racing compound on shoulder, developed in the FIM World Superbike Championship
- New profiles to reach a new level of response, handling and grip both on racetrack and road
- Bi-Compound rear to combine grip, stability and mileage
FOLLOW YOUR LEANINGS DIABLO ROSSO™ CORSA II, Pirelli’s first multi-compound motorcycle tyre transferring racetrack performance into street versatility
- Pirelli technology developed within the World Superbike Championship
- Bicompound solution for the front tyre — applying the two compounds in three different zones
- Triple compound on the rear distributed in five zones
- New tread pattern design
THE SUCCESSOR OF THE BEST LONG-LASTING SPORT TOURING TYRE
- The evolution of the PIRELLI ANGEL™ GT further develops the PIRELLI Gran Turismo concept
- Top handling in line with Pirelli DNA added onto a new reference for mileage in Sport Touring tyres segment
- Outstanding wet behaviour also thanks to a new innovative tread design coming from PIRELLI DIABLO™ racing tyres for wet conditions
- A product that makes the difference when it comes to how electronic rider aids interact with the riding experience
- Dual Compound layout on rears
A NEW PATH FOR ADVENTURE
- Aggressive off road look
Sport touring and Enduro performance blended into one product
- Increased mileage
- Top level handling throughout the entire life
- Improved wet performance
- Scorpion MX32 are trademarks of Pirelli Tyre S.p.A.
- Try it using the DIABLO™ SUPER BIKER APP.
THE GUARDIAN ANGEL™ FOR URBAN MOBILITY
- For urban mobility, comfort, top wet performance and handling for the urban jungle
- Excellent comfort, top wet performance and handling for the urban jungle.
- High comfort thanks to the combined action of stiff structures and tread pattern design
- New compound with a high percentage of silica for top wet performance
- Dynamic urban handling thanks to the new multi-radius contour that allows for a quick change of direction
THE HIGHEST MILEAGE SPORT TOURING TIRE: 100% ITALIAN GRAN TURISMO
- The ideal tyre for travellers using the bike for long road trips, with side bags and passenger, looking for safety on wet, stability and mileage
- The evolution of the Angel™ ST, stretching the concept of Sport Touring into Gran Turismo, bringing the sporty attitude to a wider range of usage conditions and for longer distances
- The new reference for mileage in Sport Touring tyres
- Excellency in wet performance and grip
- Top handling capabilities, typical of the Pirelli DNA
- Performance consistency until the end of the tyre’s life
- Personalisable through sidewall rubber labels
CROSS COUNTRY FROM SOFT TO MEDIUM SURFACES
All NHS (Not for Highway service) motorcycle tyres are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
Please have a look to the MOTOCROSS RANGE and/or contact your local Racing dealer
- Specifically for use on Enduro motorcycles in cross-country configurations
- Excellent for routes with jumps, in the mud and through vegetation
- Polyester carcass with controlled deformation to ensure an ample footprint for maximum effectiveness of traction and braking
- Optimised grip and steering precision thanks to small rigid blocks on the front tyre
- Racing compound with high performance during the entire competition, independent of the conditions of the surface
- Carcass and pattern evolved from the experience of the world motocross championship
THE NEW KNOBBLY ENDURO ON/OFF TYRE FOR ADVENTURE WITHOUT LIMITS
- Technological innovations provide traction on dirt, stability at high speeds, on-road handling agility and grip in all riding conditions
- A new compound, with a high content of silica, offers increased grip on both dry and wet surfaces, stability and a superior resistance to abrasion
- Increased width and length of the tyre’s contour makes a larger contact patch for better stability
- Blocks are longer and wider, and the longitudinal distance between each line of knobs has been reduced to increase the contact patch, without compromising off-road traction
- Heat, generated by high speed, is distributed across a wider surface to prevent knob tearing
FOR ENDURO ROAD RACES WITH ALL ENGINE SIZES
- Flexibility of use on asphalt roads and on rough ground, with high levels of road holding and safety on all types of surface
- Tread with large central blocks for a more stable ride and V arrangement for the maximum grip in traction and braking
- Optimised carcass for best stability at high speeds even at full load
- Compound with balanced silica content capable of ensuring high mileage and better grip on both dry and wet surfaces
Teams & Sponsorships
The F1® Tire range has been completely transformed, with new sizes (305/670-13 at the front and 405/670-13 at the rear), new profiles, new constructions and new compounds. The compounds have been created entirely with new materials and a completely fresh design philosophy.
Continuing in Pirelli’s world renowned tradition of motorsports excellence, Pirelli Tire North America is proud to be a top supplier of motorsports product in the United States and Canada, serving 11 series at various levels of competition.
Since 2004, Pirelli has been the sole Official Tire Supplier for all classes of the MOTUL F.I.M. Superbike World Championship.
Pirelli once again stars as one of the Official Tire Supplier for the F.I.M. Motocross World Championship, boasting a record 68 world titles achieved with products marketed for sale.